Farewell Father Walk, DCC Will Miss You!

%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F
Back to Article
Back to Article

???????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????

Makenzie Park, Staff Writer

With the 2018-2019 school year starting the students are sad that they don’t see a familiar face. The face missing from our hallways is Father Edward Walk’s. Father Walk has been working at Central since the 90’s, and he has dedicated many years of his life to make Central a better place. He started at Central as a principal then on to teaching classes. Father Walk taught everything from theology and physics to algebra. Father Walk started at Central during the 1992-1993 school year, which means that he has been helping and teaching Central students for 26 years. That’s an amazing accomplishment to have in his life.

Without him at Central the halls feel different and it just isn’t the same. The aura is completely different surrounding his old classroom. It’s not a bad or negative feeling, just one of change. While Central is changing, and we are sad to see Father Walk go, students and staff know that change is good, and Central will continue to grow it’s ever expanding family. So, with a sad good bye, DCC will miss you Father Walk.  Thank you for sharing your gifts with us for so long.  Enjoy parish life!