This Week’s Cinderella-Gram from DCC – February 18

Holly Deemer, Contributor

CINDERELLA GRAMS  …..to keep you informed and excited!  The week of February 18th

Each week, we will be sharing the latest news and pictures related to DCC’s upcoming musical, Cinderella.  Dates and times are listed at the bottom of this article.

*T shirt orders can be placed with Two Brother’s Tees.  The first batch will be delivered after February 21st   GET YOUR ORDERS IN NOW.  ORDER FORMS ON OUR WEBSITE AND AT THE HIGH SCHOOL OFFICE.

*Tickets  for the production are going fast!     Make reservations now! Contact the High School Office at DCC 814-371-3060 or stop in.

*CINDERELLA PRINCESS DRESSES CONSIGNMENT SHOP. Moms, if you have dress that your daughter outgrew when she went from princess to queen, please let us know.  We can sell it or give it away.  Let Debbie Kruise at school know.

*THE LA LA SALON IS UNDER CONTRUCTION.  On the days of the musical, there will be a little extra magic! Located in the cafeteria, we will have special attendants take your child into our salon, fluff her hair and makeup, sprinkle a little magic dust and give her a wand!  AT NO COST TO YOU!!!!!  Our Salon attendants are our high school students (service project)   Tips appreciated!

*Holly Deemer will be recording the show and will be selling DVD’s  Order form to follow.

*Paris Farley of Farley Photography will have a special kiosk where she will take a picture of you or your children with our cast. It will be put it in a special frame.  More information to follow

Performances will be held in the DuBois Central Catholic Center for the Performing Arts Auditorium

March 20, 21, 27, 28 at 7:30 PM and March 22, 28 at 2 PM

Tickets – Adult $12, Seniors and Students $8, and Children under 11 $5

Please call the DCC High School Office or stop in to reserve your tickets – 814-371-3060.

*MORE INFORMATION WILL BE FORTHCOMING EVERY WEEK – KEEPING YOU IN THE KNOW!*