DuBois Central Catholic iGiveCatholic Campaign Begins November 15

DuBois Central Catholic is participating in the Diocese of Erie I Give Catholic campaign.   You can donate online at https://duboiscentralcatholic.salsalabs.org/dccwebpagedonationform/index.html  (Online site will be available on November 15th) or by check in an envelope (see address below).  The campaign is being held on November 30, 2021

Funds raised in this campaign will be used for student activities, such as the Ag Lab and the Carnegie Science Center, and teacher professional development, such as new software training, curriculum planning, and Maker Space Room equipment training.  The faculty and staff have been diligently working on the development of additional classes, which will further our students’ skill sets as they prepare for careers of the future.  One class implemented during this school year is Microsoft Certification.  Students can test at the end of each class to receive a certification from Microsoft.  The certification can be included on the students’ resume and applications for post-secondary education.

Your support will ensure that our faculty is continually prepared to educate future DCC students and our students have the benefit of hands-on learning experiences.

If you would like to donate by check please address the envelope to

Advancement Office
DuBois Central Catholic School
P.O. Box 567
200 Central Christian Road
DuBois, PA 15801